Welcome.
Every week for the foreseeable future I will be
uploading a short story or poem. No monologue about the tedious aspects
of my life or any pictures of the foods I like, just stories of terror,
sadness, redemption and the mysteries of the universe. I am an absolute
nut for anthology television shows like the Twilight Zone, The Outer
Limits and Tales From The Crypt and completely obsessed with anthology
horror movies like Creep Show and Tales From The Dark Side. This blog is
meant to act as a tribute to the greatness of these shows and the
endless possibility they created in our imagination. These are my own, original works and I offer them for all to read to share in my twisted inspirations and passion for this genre. Please be courteous and not use anything on this site elsewhere.
...Tomorrow
provides for us endless possibilities, every night the world is
destroyed and reborn in the morning. Tomorrow you may find yourself
stuck between the dark folds of time and the bright tides of destiny,
that is where your imagination will flow...
No comments:
Post a Comment